• Where we are
  • 84068 Pioppi (SA) Italia
Levante

Levante

Apartment 3 places

Special Offers

The apartment "Levante" is one of the two two-room apartments (Ponente) that can accommodate up to 3 people. It is part of the structure "L'Orizzonte", divided into 5 apartments with independent access (see the other type of apartment: Sole, 4 beds). The apartment, air-conditioned, consists of: a fully equipped kitchen with TV, a bedroom with double bed and crib and bathroom with shower. Outside, in front of the entrance, there is a covered area of 20 square meters with table, chairs and sunbed where you can have lunch and enjoy moments of relaxation. The view from the terrace is remarkable: from the coast to the promontory of Cape Palinuro. Services include: Wi-fi, a washing machine for common use, outdoor showers, two washing facilities, a barbecue for common use by guests and ample parking.

Photo gallery

The interior of the apartment and the terrace with sea view.

Prices

Weekly prices in €

PeriodLevante (3 p.)
01/05 - 29/05 300
29/05 - 26/06 350
26/06 - 03/07 450
03/07 - 17/07 500
17/07 - 24/07 550
24/07 - 31/07 650
31/07 - 07/08 800
07/08 - 14/08 900
14/08 - 21/08 1.000
21/08 - 28/08 750
28/08 - 04/09 550
04/09 - 11/09 400
11/09 - 18/09 350

Notes
Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
Small pets are allowed only with prior notice.
In the months of July and August the price includes:
- Consumption
- Internet connection
- Air conditioning
Not included in the price:
- Final cleaning € 20
- Bed linen and towels on request € 7 per person.

Booking and cancellation conditions:
- In order to finalize the reservation, the customer, after receiving a written confirmation from us, must pay a deposit equal to 30% of the total stay.
- The stay is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation by us.
- The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to the bank account indicated in the confirmation email. Post-dated transfers will not be accepted. Any cancellation of the reservation, which must be made by e-mail (with confirmation of receipt), will have the following consequences:
- cancellation up to 90 days is not subject to any penalty and the deposit can be used for a future stay with us.
- Day after arrival, 30% of the deposit will be retained; the remaining 70% can be used for a future stay with us.
- From the 45th day until the 45th day of arrival, 50% of the deposit will be retained; the remaining 50% can be used for a future stay with us.
- from the 45th day until the day of arrival 100% of the deposit will be retained.
- In case of no-show, we reserve the right to forfeit the deposit and demand the full amount for the stay.
- for late arrival and / or early departure will still be charged the amount of unused days. If you wish to receive the invoice, please communicate this request at the time of booking together with the tax data and e-mail address

Info about apartment

Rooms: 1
Number of people: 3
Spoken languages: Italian and English

Services

  • Air conditioning
  • Bathroom with shower box
  • Communal washing machine
  • Equipped kitchen
  • Furnished terrace with sea view
  • Internet wi-fi
  • Linen on request for a fee
  • Parking area
  • Shared barbecue
  • Tv
  • Wash-house (2)

Contacts

Information request Sole e Levante Apartments
Mobile: +39 320-617.42.50
Email: info@casavacanzeorizzontepioppi.it

Information request Orizzonte in Piazza Apartment
Mobile: +39 347-497.72.69
Email: info@casavacanzeorizzontepioppi.it

Address

Sole e Levante Apartments
C.da Bulgariello
84068 Pioppi (SA) Italia